Quotes on Mother

According to Internet Media:   I'm not sure if this speaks more volumes about my parenting skills or my grip on reality, but I thought Mother's Day was next Sunday.

Because that's what my kids' school calendar says: Mother's Day, May 15th. Here I thought everyone was jumping the gun on the holiday this year, when really I just had no clue.

So, needless to say, the piece I was working on for my fictional Mother's Day next week probably won't be done in time for this Sunday, May 8th. Here, instead, is last year's post. People seemed to like it enough then; hope you enjoy it the second time around.....

In celebration of Mother's Day, I've collected some of the best quotes on motherhood of all time. Some will make you laugh, some will make you think, and still others will make you remember just who brought you into this world....and who can take you out.
Read More>>


Related Stories 
Last Minute Mother's Day Gift Ideas
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...