Edible Arrangements for Mother’s Day

According to Internet Media:   Mother’s Day is coming up and instead of the same old pretty pink flowers she is used to receiving – why not try a healthy-delicious twist this year with an Edible Arrangements fruit bouquet. I received an Edible Arrangements fruit bouquet this year for my birthday, and while I had been a bit skeptical of the brand before – I was incredibly pleased with the gift – the flavor and freshness of the fruit was quite impressive – not to mention gorgeous to look at. Here are my tips on extending the life of your yummy Edible Arrangements bouquet..

I received a quite large gift – and since there was no one at home except me at the time the fruit bouquet arrived – I knew I should take action fast to preserve the deliciousness. I took a few photos of the arrangement, nibbled on the pineapple flowers, cantaloupe melon, oranges, globe grapes, honeydew and strawberries for a while – then plucked many of the fruit stems and placed them in a plastic bag to store in my fridge.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...