The 2011 NFL Draft of English monarchs

According to Internet Media:    My wife tells me that there's a Royal Wedding on Friday. To be polite about it, I don't hold a lot of interest in that particular event, and I have difficulty understanding all the hubbub over some kids from another country getting married.

The NFL Draft begins the day before the Royal Wedding, and the Draft is something in which I do hold a lot of interest. The Bears and Buccaneers play in London in September, too. We have this whole British theme going now. So in the spirit of finding common ground with my wife, I thought to myself, "Self? What if the NFL drafted British monarchs? How would that look?" (Yes, I'm bored, and I talk to myself. What of it?!) Here's what I came up with. Consider it my Royal Wedding gift to you, William and Kate.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...